"Rozzie at Pisa" framed signed art print by Grahame SydneyRegular price $438.00
Painted in 1978 when living in a cottage on Mount Pisa Station, this portrait of Rozzie is now in the national collection at Te Papa Tongarewa. Painted in egg tempera, Ros stands at the kitchen door of the cottage, lost in her own thoughts.
When the NZ Listener conducted a reader’s survey to find NZ’s most popular painting, this portrait was headed only by Rita Angus’s “Cass.”
- All framing options come with 99% UV blocking glass
- Individually hand-signed in pencil by Grahame Sydney
- Measures 60.5 × 61cm
- Framed artwork measures 67 × 69cm (with matboard), 63 × 64cm (without matboard)
- Printed on a premium 250gsm satin stock
- Offset printed for colour accuracy
Free shipping in New Zealand 🥝
🎄 Christmas is fast approaching! Check out our Christmas delivery deadlines.